The Third Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Third Dimension

An unescapable family of stupidity

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirby Super Star Ultra Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scweeb

Scweeb

KJC Character
Name: Michael Jackson
Alignment: Good

Kirby Super Star Ultra Review Empty
PostSubject: Kirby Super Star Ultra Review   Kirby Super Star Ultra Review Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Kirby Super Star Ultra Review 13101

Score: 8/10

Concept: An old SNES favorite brought back and put on the DS with new graphics and features.

Entertainment: Everything you loved about the SNES version and much MUCH more...

Playability: Controls are very tolerable and very few touch screen controls. You'll need another game to have 2 player though.

Graphics: Improved graphics make Kirby even cuter than before. Not to mention the new 3D cut scenes!

Kirby Super Star Ultra Review Kssvskssu

Sound: New and improved music will make you want to dance.

More info: All of the stuff from the SNES is back and haven't changed despite the things I just mentioned. However there is a few things that the DS version gives you as a bonus such as the ability to play through the whole game as Meta Knight and all new DS mini games, witch are okay but could have been better.

Overall: This game won't disappoint you, and is really really entertaining.

Kirby Super Star Ultra Review Kirby_Screen_03-screenshotKirby Super Star Ultra Review Kirby_Screen_04-screenshotKirby Super Star Ultra Review I15524nb4
Back to top Go down
kirbyman

kirbyman

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Super Star Ultra Review   Kirby Super Star Ultra Review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 pm

yea, i agree. a long and deep story mode is great, and the replayability is even better. Especially if a friend has the game and you can hook up for 2 player.
Back to top Go down
fredship

KJC Character
Name: Dude
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Super Star Ultra Review   Kirby Super Star Ultra Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Actually, I found most of the modes quite short, except for The Great Cave Offense mode, where you travel down into caves that seem to hold entire universes to collect treasures, and you can only save at certain intervals. And the difficulty, even on the hardest setting, is quite easy for beginning players, and even easier for hardcore gamers. Although the music is quite catchy, I'll give you that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Super Star Ultra Review   Kirby Super Star Ultra Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirby Super Star Ultra Review
Page 1 of 1