The Third Dimension

An unescapable family of stupidity

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazykid

Awesomeness : 3499

PostSubject: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm

if you think the site should move back to aceboard, post here

Crazykid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crazieness.aceboard.com
Glitch

Awesomeness : 4632

KJC Character
Name: Craig
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 pm

We lost members moving the site once. You think we're going to GAIN any moving again? Trust me, we'd be back on aceboard if not for that factor. Plus, we'd have to rebuild the site from the ground up.

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 am

i know but i really miss aceboard, it seems that everything was lost moving here pale
Back to top Go down
stupidmariorocks
Princess of Genovia ♛

Awesomeness : 3999

KJC Character
Name:

PostSubject: I agree!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 am

don't you miss the fast reply how you could check whos online at the top wherever you are we hav lost so many members and hav u checked on the old ace board lately there are still members there posting!!! i think it should be continued because some of the people on aceboard still arent smart enough to go here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://discord.gg/7JnWF6M
crazykid

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 pm

spoken like a true stupid mario fan stupidmariorocks
Back to top Go down
Scweeb

Awesomeness : 4688

KJC Character
Name: Michael Jackson
Alignment: Good

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

stupidmariorocks wrote:
don't you miss the fast reply how you could check whos online at the top wherever you are we hav lost so many members and hav u checked on the old ace board lately there are still members there posting!!!

I belive we can add all that to this site if we wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey-Chicken

Awesomeness : 4653

KJC Character
Name: SuperEvilChach
Alignment: Evil

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Funny that this topic should still be here, considering the only way to even remotely view Aceboard's pages now, that I know of, is by using the Wayback Machine to view the outdated pages, and even then it's hard to find SMW remotely without having the old link to insert into the Wayback Machine's address bar. I guess after the option of viewing the 10 links for the main pages of SMW, the only viable solution is to buy the site itself.

SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE: Trying to open the link will give you malware, be careful!

Awesomeness : 4653

KJC Character
Name: SuperEvilChach
Alignment: Evil

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Super Important Bump

the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be
Page 1 of 1