The Third Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Third Dimension

An unescapable family of stupidity

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crazykid

the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Empty
PostSubject: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm

if you think the site should move back to aceboard, post here

Crazykid
Back to top Go down
http://www.crazieness.aceboard.com
Glitch

Glitch

KJC Character
Name: Craig
Alignment: Neutral

the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 pm

We lost members moving the site once. You think we're going to GAIN any moving again? Trust me, we'd be back on aceboard if not for that factor. Plus, we'd have to rebuild the site from the ground up.
Back to top Go down
crazykid

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 am

i know but i really miss aceboard, it seems that everything was lost moving here pale
Back to top Go down
stupidmariorocks
Princess of Genovia ♛
stupidmariorocks

KJC Character
Name:

PostSubject: I agree!   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 am

don't you miss the fast reply how you could check whos online at the top wherever you are we hav lost so many members and hav u checked on the old ace board lately there are still members there posting!!! i think it should be continued because some of the people on aceboard still arent smart enough to go here.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/7JnWF6M
crazykid

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 pm

spoken like a true stupid mario fan stupidmariorocks
Back to top Go down
Scweeb

Scweeb

KJC Character
Name: Michael Jackson
Alignment: Good

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

stupidmariorocks wrote:
don't you miss the fast reply how you could check whos online at the top wherever you are we hav lost so many members and hav u checked on the old ace board lately there are still members there posting!!!

I belive we can add all that to this site if we wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character
Name: SuperEvilChach
Alignment: Evil

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Funny that this topic should still be here, considering the only way to even remotely view Aceboard's pages now, that I know of, is by using the Wayback Machine to view the outdated pages, and even then it's hard to find SMW remotely without having the old link to insert into the Wayback Machine's address bar. I guess after the option of viewing the 10 links for the main pages of SMW, the only viable solution is to buy the site itself.

SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE: Trying to open the link will give you malware, be careful!

Update 2: I think I meant the link on its own without using Wayback. The malware is either probably still there however, or it's probably just a domain listing.

Last edited by Monkey-Chicken on Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lmao, clarification for ghosts.)
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Super Important Bump
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 10:55 pm

Bump 2 just to keep this subforum alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be   the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the comitee to bringing back the site to aceboard where i think it truly should be
Page 1 of 1