The Third Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Third Dimension

An unescapable family of stupidity

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alrighty then, GAIZ!

Go down 
+2
Jhonson
Rtrdg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhonson

Jhonson

Alrighty then, GAIZ! Empty
PostSubject: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, I'm planning a whole clusterfuck of Anti-Time Attacks! I got rid of the Portal: anti-Time attack for reasons of suck.

I got two new games! I-Fluid and The Maw. If I get around to beating those, you may see em' done. Sorry, nvm.
IN THE MEANTIME! I thing a ROM anti-time attack is in order.

I can do roms from Kirby 64 to Super Mario Land! That's where you decide! OR you can suggest romhacks or source mods! (I have to beat the game first before the anit-time attack can be done, so make sure it isn't too hard and/or long.) YES, I admit, I will be using any cheats available to me to avoid muff-ups and do overs. I might as well try to avoid making the ATA too long...

SO! If you have any consol game or romhack or sourcemod you'd like to see....butterswishted (The word for anti-time attacking I made up.), I will happily see if I can locate it, beat it, and record it......good god, that sounded gross.

Anyway, start suggesting...away? Does that sound gross too?

~HANDEH MAN/Jhonson Sniper
Back to top Go down
DeedeeT 3000

DeedeeT 3000

KJC Character
Name: Andrew
Alignment: Good

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm

yeah its gross...

Mario Kart...idk
Ocarina... kinda long
Kirby (any)...yes its short and sweet
Mario Sunshine...yes
O KID ICARUS!!!
Sonic The Hedgehog
The first Zelda but you are going to die a few times...
Super Mario World!!!

damn i suck at sugesting games.
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character
Name: SuperEvilChach
Alignment: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 pm

cool spot i reccommand it, it's not too long, and not too hard, and it's a heck of a good game.
Back to top Go down
Rtrdg

Rtrdg

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:51 pm

I would suggest to continue the Mario Sunshine ATA, but I think you could stretch more...

How 'bout...Kirby Super Star (SNES) or it's remake for the DS?
Back to top Go down
Jhonson

Jhonson

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:06 am

Well, I'm going to use the roms of the games. If you want Super Mario Sunshine Anti-Time attack, get me a good Gamecube emulator and working ROM.

DS games might not be done, I still don't know where to find one that will record...plus the sound is absolute crap. (Not voice recoridng, but the game's sound. It's really muffed.) N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GBC, GB are okay.

So yeah! I was thinking a Kirby game too! And maybe Super Mario World!
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:32 pm

the game i suggested is snes.
Back to top Go down
kirbyman

kirbyman

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 pm

sweet.
Back to top Go down
DeedeeT 3000

DeedeeT 3000

KJC Character
Name: Andrew
Alignment: Good

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 pm

omegamonkeychicken wrote:
the game i suggested is snes.

exactly a game thats on the old consoles because they are either short or easy or both
Back to top Go down
Owen556

Owen556

KJC Character
Name: Travis
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Halo 3 Campaign anti-time attack.
Uncharted Drake's Fortune anti-time attack.

Anti time attacks don't seem to be catching on. Gee, I wonder why...?
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 am

If anyone still cared, I would suggest any of the Rare games, or any of the Mega Man games 1-7 because 8 was on the PlayStation and it sucked far more than 1-7, and you probably can't do 9 and/or 10 because they're on the current generation of Non-Hand-Held consoles. Mega Man X is somewhat the same thing, only it's much more bad-ass, Mega Man Zero, Legends, and Battle Network if you like them a lot, I recommend you don't play ZX though, that's just a big shit stain you'd have to wipe if you ever cared. I'd give out a lot more requests, but I need to think a bit before I'd request any more, so I don't think you care, but I think you could consider these games, if this site got its shit together again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alrighty then, GAIZ!   Alrighty then, GAIZ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alrighty then, GAIZ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Third Dimension :: Handy Man Productions-
Jump to: