The Third Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Third Dimension

An unescapable family of stupidity

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woah this website is still up

Go down 
+2
cdrom302
DHLooker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stupidmariorocks
Princess of Genovia ♛
stupidmariorocks

KJC Character
Name:

Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:42 am

I don't know why, but I can't stop myself from coming back here every once in a while either.. this place and Stupid Mario was my childhood, it will always hold a special place in my heart. There's always that small but false hope that it'll become active again..
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/7JnWF6M
King_Jirachi

King_Jirachi

KJC Character
Name: King Geno
Alignment: Good

PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:43 am

Out of curiosity I looked up the old Stupid Mario videos but unfortunately Google has deleted them all. This place is very memorable, especially the times of King Jirachi's Castle.

No idea why I made Stalin my profile picture when I was younger though. Thats kind of weird.

I wonder if Handyman still has the videos somewhere, or if they've vanished for good. Unless they're archived I guess we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character
Name: SuperEvilChach
Alignment: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:14 pm

King_Jirachi wrote:
Out of curiosity I looked up the old Stupid Mario videos but unfortunately Google has deleted them all. This place is very memorable, especially the times of King Jirachi's Castle.

No idea why I made Stalin my profile picture when I was younger though. Thats kind of weird.

I wonder if Handyman still has the videos somewhere, or if they've vanished for good. Unless they're archived I guess we'll never know.

http://archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Google_Video

I'd say that this place here may be a good start, since these people supposedly have a good portion if not all of Google Video archived. I say supposedly because it's been about a year and a half since this page was updated. It wouldn't hurt to politely inquire the people associated with this page about possibly requesting if they can find anything relating to Stupid Mario. But my hypothesis is that only a select few allow themselves to access what is the retrieved remains of Google Video.

However Handyman probably still has them saved somewhere, but it wouldn't surprise me if he deleted them either, since he didn't seem happy with it later on, and/or probably wanted to save space for better projects.
Back to top Go down
stupidmariorocks
Princess of Genovia ♛
stupidmariorocks

KJC Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 2:28 am

Find myself here once again tonight. It's hard to believe we're all adults now. I'd honestly give anything to watch an episode of Stupid Mario again.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/7JnWF6M
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character

PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:00 am

Yeah, I still find myself visiting this place out of respect too. I've accepted that I'm going to come back every now and then no matter what; and who knows how long this host will be up you know? I think it's good to pay tribute to something that made me more conscious as a person. Even if I was a little turd at times, I'm glad I was still ok to stick around. Idk where I would've been if I hadn't found Stupid Mario in the first place.

I think just because you're an adult, doesn't necessarily mean you can't go back to what amused you while you were younger. I'd believe it's a better way to gain more perspective compared to you as a person in the present, what transpired, what's happening, and what you think is likely to occur next. Dwelling on it can hold us down certainly, but as long as you can moderate such, it's fine every once in a while to remember fondly. It would rejuvenate fun memories if Stupid Mario somehow was available again, but it's unlikely to reoccur as the people important for its longevity have probably moved on to more challenging works. I believe this place itself stands as a good tribute, and some of SMW is available in the Wayback Machine anyway as well. As long as the Wayback Machine doesn't need an archive to keep memories of itself that is.

Last edited by Monkey-Chicken on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeedeeT 3000

DeedeeT 3000

KJC Character
Name: Andrew
Alignment: Good

PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 12:17 pm

I don't remember the last time I ventured through this website. The nostalgia, the memories, the cornerstone of my heart resides in this website. I always wonder how everyone else is doing; what are your lives like? What are your jobs? passions? relations?
I guess the question I'm asking is: We all came here with something in common, what are we really like now? We got to know each other here and there, but on a mature level we didn't. We were young and naive and the only thing that mattered was video games and cartoons.

I mean, that's still relevant too, but now there's more to us all than ever.

Hello everyone, how have you been? Thought about this place a couple times lately. Hope y'all are doing great!

~Andrew "DeedeeT 3000"
Back to top Go down
Monkey-Chicken
True Warrior
Monkey-Chicken

KJC Character

PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 12:42 pm

DeedeeT 3000 wrote:
I don't remember the last time I ventured through this website. The nostalgia, the memories, the cornerstone of my heart resides in this website. I always wonder how everyone else is doing; what are your lives like? What are your jobs? passions? relations?
I guess the question I'm asking is: We all came here with something in common, what are we really like now? We got to know each other here and there, but on a mature level we didn't. We were young and naive and the only thing that mattered was video games and cartoons.

I mean, that's still relevant too, but now there's more to us all than ever.

Hello everyone, how have you been? Thought about this place a couple times lately. Hope y'all are doing great!

~Andrew "DeedeeT 3000"

Welcome back Deedeet! Did you get the pm? If you use discord I sent you an invite so you can come and chat on it if you want. I've been doing great btw, how've you been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah this website is still up   Woah this website is still up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woah this website is still up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Third Dimension :: General Stuff-
Jump to: